beemaskeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No title! xD WIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Secria
Admin
Secria

No title! xD WIP Empty
PostSubject: No title! xD WIP   No title! xD WIP Empty18/1/2014, 18:54

Sooooo, the dream was about this (fantasy) Medieval Kingdom that's thrived and stayed at peace for hundreds or thousands of years. The Queen is actually a sorceress, who's lived on since the very first generation of the royal family that founded the kingdom. This is a secret of course, but each time the new generation comes in, she chooses one of the children (always a girl/princess) to raise into a suitable vessel -
Back to top Go down
Veyl
Admin
Veyl

No title! xD WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: No title! xD WIP   No title! xD WIP Empty23/2/2014, 19:11

--vessel meaning, a new body for her to wear? If yes, why not boys too? Imagine her staring at her reflection in the mirror, hand on her face as she examines her features and thinks "hmm yes, I think I wanna be a dude for the next 70 years or so" :p

EDIT: proposing the name Morrow for the "original" queen or (Morrowland) for the land
    • meaning; the next day in lit. English and morning in arch. English
    • basically, the queen is always looking to the next day and the next; she is
      eternal; she never truly dies, but sleeps until she is reborn the next morning
Back to top Go down
https://beemaskeeps.rpg-board.net
Secria
Admin
Secria

No title! xD WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: No title! xD WIP   No title! xD WIP Empty24/2/2014, 23:54

haha! Yes, I like we're you're going with this xD I started the post, and then I went and got distracted, and lost my thought entirely. But yes, vessel as in new bodies (she uses her descendants in that case, so she's always in power, but no one knows). My basic concept I believe was that she never wanted to let go of her kingdom, and she's also a witch so she has these witchy powers that she uses on her descendants  (but also technically children). I can imagine she would have one or two lifetimes as a man though, as you say, because 1.) funny, and 2.) There's always a chance she doesn't birth a daughter in one lifetime or another.

You're making her sound really elegant and graceful, and I really like that :3 Basically when the story takes place, I was thinking the daughter/princess (only daughter of that time period) finds out Queen Morrow's plot, and since no one would believe her crazy story, she ends up having to flee the kingdom, and form a rebellion to dethrone the the King and Queen (though really, the King's a nice guy <3 lol I dunno, doesn't matter who he is)

I was fond of this concept, because of the motivations involved. If we were to think into the future, when this war is recorded as history, the daughter will be seen in a negative way- aka, wants the throne for herself (maybe she has older siblings that would inherit the throne instead), and the Queen would actually be depicted as the 'good guy'.

*** and the moral of the story would be a whole 'passing the torch' sorta theme, though Queen Morrow's motives weren't entirely evil, she does have to give the next generations their turn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No title! xD WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: No title! xD WIP   No title! xD WIP Empty

Back to top Go down

No title! xD WIP
Page 1 of 1